Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time

Pink Floyd - Time
is an epic song btw

Since graduation, everything has been pretty much the same. alcohol, alcohol, and more alcohol. I think I am an alcoholic. I mean really, I do. Reminds me, I still have bicardi limon and remy in my car lol.

I recently went to John and Tam's wedding and I was very happy to see them so happy together!

I chatted with my friend the other day and she brought up something interesting, she said she was in a pre-life crisis. It made me laugh. But then when I thought about it I think I'm also in the same place. Time is catching up to me man and I feel hella old. Ok, I'm not that old and I know that, but aging towards my prime make me realize the mortality in all of us, and that scares me like no other and seeing your friends getting married and your friends' younger siblings graduate highschool doesn't help either. It's like, damn I was just there 4 years ago!

I recently went to EDC, the largest rave ever. period. haha. it was epic.
Alcohol and raves tend to make me go crazy haha. EDC was awesome, to say the least. But I think I'm gonna throw in the towel and call it quits on raves for a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment