Saturday, June 13, 2009

Now the world is yours to discover and explore . . .

So I did it. I effing graduated with a bachelors of science in Biology and a bachelors of arts in Anthropology!! Four years, just like that. How we've all grown! I used to be a boy who would dwell on his misfortunes. Now I'm a man who counts his blessings, and strives to move forward, every single day. I would like to thank all my friends and family that couldn't make it (b/c i didn't have enough tickets, so I decided the only fair way is to not invite anybody :(). I know I have their unconditional love and support. I've mentioned in previous posts that I only managed to meet a handful of people at UCI. However, this handful more than made up for those I did not have the fortune of meeting. Here they are.

This is Valerie and Michelle, my besties at Irvine. I met them late freshmen year and they're simply amazing people. They are very different from what I'm used to but fun and awesome in their own way. I hope to keep in touch with them for the rest of my life! I believe michelle wants to be a dermatologist and valerie a pharmacist <3>

This is Ramzi. I met him in chemistry lab back in freshmen year. We weren't even partners but he's a chill guy and it's been a pleasure knowing him and he loves my midori ek :].

Boo orlando!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE LAKESHOWWWW. Valerie is a big Lakers fan and a bigger Ariza fan haha.

Fucking Andrew Luu, the biggest douche in the world. He's a whitewashed vietnamese kid who thinks hes black. I met him in bio 100LW lab. Our lab group really clicked!!

Ryan was also in the bio 100lw lab group with andrew, me and diana
I took a picture with D but freaking house doesn't know how to use a fucking camera so it didn't save. arg.

I was in chem lab with Jenny. We went to the same middle school but never really talked, until college haha.

Rancho kids!!!!

Physio lab group!! I met Joseph this past Fall

My parents and brother. If you have been following this blog, I need to say nothing more.


My room. This is what I wake up to everyday, as motivation and inspiration.

My dad gave this card (along with money :]) and it really means alot to me. I know I am so far off from what I set off to do, but my parents support me every step of the way and I'm very thankful for them seeing this imperfect son, perfectly.

I would like to end this post with this metaphor Mrs. Stepanski sent me through the mail. I believe it applies to everything we do in life. Despite what field you end up working in or how much money you make, always remember to be the best you can. I will always strive to make a difference and be a difference to the people in my life. That is my way of repaying, giving back, and loving. Keep following me and make sure I live up to this!


Best,
Brandon Nguyen


1 comment:

  1. You can read my blog if you like. Nothing really special but hope it entertains you (:

    ReplyDelete