Tuesday, May 5, 2009

San Francisco Times

I have a very long 2 weeks ahead of me so i'll try to keep this post short. I went to SF with john, phuong, flora and chris this past weekend :]. Chau and Kyle were suppose to come too but Chau had work and Kyle had 4 midterms :[. We took SOOO many pictures but tried to pick the ones that best characterized the trip. Most importantly, the ones i thought i looked it good in lol jk. ok no i'm not.

Friday night/Sat: arrived around 1230 am and met up with Phuong's friends Ricky and Mikael at a party. It was one of those parties that looked like the movies. There were kids lined up on the wall and they were all white haha. It was interesting. Sorry no pics there.

Saturday: We ate dim sum, walked around Chinatown then went to Fisherman's Wharf and Alcatraz. Here are some pics.

Chinatown and the streets of SF:

Alcatraz (prison on an island in SF) we had to take a boat there:
Saturnight: Got drunk in the hotel room and went to karaoke. Ricky and Mikael are freaking intense kids, man. They go all out in karaoke, no joke.


Sunday: Castrol District, Lunch, and then the long drive home!!! Chris and Flora flew. Their flight left at 620 pm and arrived at 720 pm. We were on the road by 1 pm and by the time they arrived, we had time to pick them up from the airport . . . LOL.


It was a really fun weekend but now it's back to studying :[. Sorry I couldn't put much effort into this post. I really enjoyed the trip and there are many more details to it! Maybe I can update it sometime. I probably won't be blogging for a couple of weeks because of school but I'll try. Until next time . . . stay fly.

1 comment:

  1. lol @ your flushed looking face. So hot.

    ReplyDelete